What are the key ingredients for Mobile App Fortune?
“I meet the entrepreneurs very often, they share their ideas, we discuss the ideas & every new invention that we can find for the future.”
- Define clear objective : People often don’t have a very clear idea of exactly the kind of features that they would like to include in their app. However, they are often quite clear about why they are building the app. Starting a project without clear objectives, specific directions and a prepared plan of action is like starting out on a road trip with no idea where you're going or how to get there.
“If you do it right, it will last forever.” - Massimo Vignelli
- KISS : “Keep It Simple , Stupid” is very good advice when it comes to designing the user interface and engine of a mobile app. Don’t scare your users with a flood of menu items, buttons and content on their very first experience with the product. Your app needs to be easy to install, easy to access, and easy to use. Sketch out how you think you’d like your app to work and spend time making it simpler. We can make simple things complicated easily but we are not as awesome as we need to be when it comes to presenting complex data clearly, logically and simply.
“Simplicity is the glory of Expression.” - Walt Whitman
- Analytics : Its ultimate to set up an analytics for your mobile app. Just as you use it for your website, you can track and measure data about how people find and use your app. By analyzing the data you collect, you will learn what works and how to optimize your campaigns and improve your app to achieve better results. The feature that people viewed the most are the ones you should pay special attention to. You know there is already an interest in these items, so you must try to promote them more and set up campaigns to increase conversions.
“What gets measured, gets managed.” – Peter Druker
- Keep in Mind : Using apps have actually become the NEED of one’s life as it’s easy to access, time & efforts saving source to get the things done. A good experience converts to an ADDICTION when we give smart & desired solution to the user. An app should always be based on the target group behavior or say with specific orientation. Once the need & addiction of users meet up that means you have done an outstanding job.
“Don’t chase people, Be an example Attract them.”
- Remember, It’s a phone : Don’t forget its just a mobile phone on which app has to run so don’t make it complex. An app inventor should keep in mind that app programming should not be complex as sometimes adding more inputs complicates the app which creates negative impact on overall success of an app. It should be neat, smart, purpose oriented & user friendly.
“People will Love & Support you when it’s convenient for them.”
- Speed : Yes! Speed should be a measure consideration. Whether it is loading, downloading or accessing your page, how quickly app respond back to your user, impacts your user interaction. This is because users have an expectation that their phones will respond quickly to their interaction. It’s mandate to make sure the app isn’t slow. It is crucial that your app doesn’t make people wait around while it loads. Because it takes a lot of effort for your user to download and start using an app, but very little effort to delete. If your app doesn’t show enough value quickly – you will lose people and they will not come back.
- Make it Viral : Incorporate some viral mechanism into the core functionality of the app, so each user that enjoys the app can potentially attract a network of new users. It means the app is better or more engaging when users invite friends to use it. Consider Instagram and WhatsApp : Both apps are only fun if users can get their friends to use them, too.
We at Develop Tech build any kind of innovative app keeping in mind user oriented approach. DT has established a collective resource for tech entrepreneurs to consult when brainstorming, creating, launching, or expanding a new business.
Build! ... Brand! ... Blast!
How to create your own app?
Gone are the days when mobile phones were just used as a communication tool.Read More...
15 Ecommerce Marketing Tips You Need To Know To Draw People's Attention
Once you are done with your online store setup the next thought comes to your mind is “How to do your business marketing?”Read More...
How To Build Minimum Viable Product
What do Whatsapp ,Facebook, Instagram and other tremendously successful apps have in common?Read More...
9 Steps to write an ecommerce business plan
Are you thinking of selling a product online and wants to launch your online store to the world? That’s great it’s a right time.Read More...
Why do SME fail to leave a mark inspite of an Engaging Website?
With over 40% population of the world using the internet and over a billion websites, people have evolved and got hooked to...Read More...
What are the key ingredients for Mobile App Fortune?
“I meet the entrepreneurs very often, they share their ideas, we...Read More...
Unwise Mistakes that can sink your startup
Developing an app, but have no technical expertise ? It could be very discouraging to have the vision & idea...Read More...
Challenges faced by Tech Startups
Rapid Growth- Expanding at this fast rate is a challenge for startups
Hey Guys!! In this blog we are gonna discuss about the various UX Principles. Well UX stands for User Experience,Read More...
Signup today for free and be the first to get notified on new updates!